When you meet someone, sometimes you feel a connection and hit it right away. But how can you be too sure if they are your type and a good relationship is in fact in the making? When you ask a few questions, they can be light hearted, an ice breaking session and also tell you a lot about the person.
These “would you rather” questions are just right for this purpose. I found the best would you rather questions here and I use them regularly to get to know a person better. These are inspirational and inquisitive, thus helping you to know more about a new person.
- Would you rather know when a person is lying to you or never get caught lying?
- Would you rather use a lottery win to start that business you have been dreaming of or spend on the hungry and homeless?
- Would you rather lead a team of not so smart people or be a part of a team of intellectuals?
- Would you rather undo the past or know what is in store in future?
- Would you rather save a cow from a butcher or let it be fed to hungry homeless children?
- Would you rather catch a cheating partner red handed or get the person they are cheating with, into trouble with the law?
- Would you rather have no friends or have friends who are only using you for your money and power?
- Would you rather feed a hundred children with your money or build houses for the homeless?
- Would you go on a free exotic vacation with wife and kids or with friends?
- Would you rather be able to express your thought or know what others are thinking?
These questions will help you know more about a person and their preference. They will also help the person know more about themselves based on the choices they make. There is no right or wrong answers here. Every answer just tells something more about the person.